Website Marketing Manager | Mississauga, ON
Our client is one of Canada’s leading financial investment product providers. They are known for their exceptional company culture, valuing employees and creating an inclusive environment with great company benefits and perks.
With 100,000s of customers and billions in assets, they help everyday people achieve their financial goals.
They are looking to add a Website Marketing Manager to their team.
The Website Marketing Manager is a critical team member who has a deep knowledge of the fundamentals of UX design and conversion rate optimization with a track record of running and implementing numerous onsite A/B & MVT tests. You have a natural curiosity to understand what drives user behaviour.
The ideal candidate believes the user comes first and will work with the various stakeholders to establish clear goals, understand user needs, and implement new features on the website. They will be blend of a web master, user experience designer, and optimization specialist. They are comfortable with code, familiar with development methodologies and lifecycle, user centric design, and comfortable using analytic tools to make decisions and monitor success.
Importantly, you can lead multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring on-time delivery of all items associated with the project.
- Responsible for ongoing review of the company website to identify areas of improvement and to drive those to implementation through effective evaluation and communication of the opportunity.
- Review customer feedback daily for function and design features that are centered around user needs, are aligned with business goals, are on-brand and are technically feasible.
- Monitor performance/health of applications via Google Analytics and other performance tools to quickly identify trouble spots.
- Research, vet, and help to prioritize enhancement opportunities with multiple stakeholders.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on testing and optimization of the website.
- Work directly with the VP Marketing to execute, and analyze all A/B & MVT tests.
- Design insightful tests (test length, KPIs, A/B test vs. MVT etc.) that adhere to testing best practices.
- Prioritize and maintain testing calendar to make best use of available traffic and testing resources and avoid any conflicts between tests.
- Develop and document testing processes and policies to further increase the quality and rigor.
- Communicate and present test results, insights, and recommendations to all levels of the company clearly and concisely.
- Validate accuracy of data and conduct QA of site tagging needed for tests.
- Write up requirements or coordinate enhancement with other teams (support colleagues working on project level enhancements).
- Track and report on enhancement metrics (conversion and/or traffic increase, etc.).
- Meet, and where possible, exceed company marketing goals for website traffic, lead acquisition and conversion.
- Deliver all digital programs on time, on budget and without error.
- Ensure all digital components are consistent with the company brand guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with vendors, internal stakeholders, and the Marketing team.
- Brief external writers on requirements for web content.
- Review content for web and make relevant recommendations as required.
Education and experience
- University degree is required.
- Four to five years online marketing experience.
- High computer literacy, with the ability to learn new systems and tools quickly.
- Experienced in evaluating creative and recommending improvements to improve results.
- Experience working within a CMS (Content Management System).
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar analytics tools.
- Experience with design programs, such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
Key skills and characteristics
- Creative thinker.
- Able to quickly develop solutions to challenges.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work to deadline, prioritize tasks appropriately and multitask effectively.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and always keep up with the latest digital trends to sharpen your digital skills.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com and include a bit about yourself in the email.