Account Associate | Vancouver
If you enjoy working in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance work environment within an organization that rewards innovation and looks after its team members, this is an opportunity worth considering.
Our client is one of Canada's leading IT companies and is at the forefront of technological change. They pride themselves on their excellent company culture and offer perks such as training and career development, a flexible and casual work environment and health benefits.
They are currently looking to add an Account Associate to their team to work with the Account Executives in all aspects of the development and maintenance of new business relationships, and selling IT solutions into government and corporate accounts. This involves working closely with existing and new clients, and maximizing sales and customer satisfaction by providing the highest possible level of consulting service to these accounts.
There is tremendous growth within the organization so if you are looking for a career path in technology sales with great mentors at the helm who care about their team, this is the place to start.
- Assist Account Executives (AE) with all account development and marketing activities to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded in both the product and services environments
- Assist AE with the development of new business outside of existing territory
- Assist AE with the maintenance of existing client accounts in order to extend reach and attain a higher percentage of the client
- Provide support to a AE for the sales cycles involved in high margin IT solution sales
- Successfully promote and sell client as a full service, value added IT systems integrator
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new technology and the company
- Prepare product transitioning and product roll-out for assigned accounts
- Prepare tender proposals and responses
- Report on all major accounts in the assigned territory
- Provide telephone and administrative support for the Accounts and direction to the Inside Sales Representatives
- Liaise directly with customers and business partners to identify and resolve their needs, and educate them on the value of the channel
- Ensure that orders are efficiently expedited through the system by working collaboratively with the AE and Inside Sales, Logistics and Technical teams
- Conduct business in a manner which promotes effective teamwork in all activities
Things you need to have:
- Previous experience communicating and assisting in the development, maintenance and service of large accounts is necessary.
- Must be a flexible team player; comfortable with decision making abilities
- Must have proven multi-tasking abilities and strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Successful candidates must be energetic, professional and positive individuals with excellent interpersonal skills who feel empowered to take ownership of their accounts and take whatever action is necessary to resolve account-related problems