Inside Sales Rep | Vancouver
Our client, a large IT Services Provider and Systems Integrator, is looking for an Inside Sales Rep to join their team. In a period of high growth, they are collaborative and fast paced within an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment that celebrates personal innovation and continuous improvement. A company that is known to promote from within they provide an exciting career path for those passionate about a career in technology.
This role is key in supporting team efforts in maximizing sales and customer satisfaction. Your role is to support key accounts to help them gain and maintain confidence in our client’s solutions and ensure that they have a superior customer experience.
5 years ago our client might have been seen as an underdog. Now they are competing and winning against Tier 1 providers as the result of YoY growth, acquisitions and an outstanding reputation around delivery – could you be their next success story?
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage in meaningful work that makes a difference in their organization and team.
- Support a company that has a clear, winning strategy.
- Help to create growth within the technology industry to unleash your potential.
- Provide ongoing support and administrative assistance to Account Executives.
- Liaise directly with the accounts/clients to identify their needs and creatively resolve their most pressing issues.
- Connect with customers to maintain client satisfaction and meaningful one-on-one relationships.
- Attend face-to-face customer meetings to build confidence in their solutions.
- Verify purchase orders for accuracy.
- Provide technical assistance by answering client technical queries and performing research in a savvy manner.
- Follow up on client orders to ensure they’re efficiently expedited through the system.
- Liaise with administrative, technical and operations departments in order to provide smooth order flow and successful resolution of customer demands.
- Resolve any order-related problems using tenacity, persistence and a high level of diplomacy.
- Successfully promote and sell the organization as a full service and value added IT systems integrator.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of new technology in addition to their existing solution offerings.
- Prepare product transitioning and roll-outs for assigned accounts.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- A demonstrated track record in providing superior customer service in a professional capacity preferably in a technology or telecommunications environment
- The ability to resolve customer needs in innovative and effective ways
- Calm under pressure and a track record of customer advocacy
- Post-secondary education or related experience.
- Self-motivated with strong entrepreneurial skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative & innovative thinker
- Understanding of the IT and technology sector
- Have a keen or budding interest in sales and are seeking an opportunity with potential for advancement/career growth.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a variety of internal and external customers, all while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Adept at building relationships.
Assets | Skills Not Needed But Nice to Have
- Experience in the IT industry and technical product knowledge is an important asset.
- Knowledge of marketing procedures, computer product technology (hardware, software and networks) and sales cycles is an asset
- Technical certifications (A+, MCP, MCSE, HP/IBM/Cisco products, Network+, etc) is an asset.
- Experience working in a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) or distribution channel experience would be beneficial.