Manager, Customer Care | Vancouver
Our client is a global player in the payment processing space with a white glove approach to customer service that has earned them long-standing and repeat clients. Located in downtown Vancouver, they are looking for a Manager, Customer Care to join their team.
The ideal candidate loves working with customers and helping them to succeed and when things don’t go according to plan, works tirelessly with their team to ensure that customers feel well taken care of. If this is you, you feel a charge when you’ve created an outstanding experience or have turned a challenging situation into a successful one.
As a customer service manager, your most important role is leading and motivating a team of customer care agents to ensure they’re giving the best service possible. As the customer champion within the company, your infectious positive attitude influences everyone.
You’ll also be expected to know the company’s products and policies inside out and be able to communicate them to customers as well as other members of staff.
You are focused on metrics to track the performance and effectiveness of the department.
- Manage a team of approximately 10 people,
- Enhance and expand the company’s customer first culture
- Work with the parent company (HQ’d in the US) to identify best practices, leverage their infrastructure and find ways to improve their service levels
- Take the company to the next stage and bring more science to performance measurements through the implementation of surveys, SLAs, NPS and other KPIs
- Responsible for ensuring that the department maintains a high level of quality customer care to both to clients and the customers of those clients
- Review and update the approval process for all client changes in internal systems
- Schedule shifts as needed
- Hire new Customer Care staff
- Ensure all Customer Care staff are aware of and maintain company policies
- Review data migration process and provide suggestions for improvements
- Assist Marketing with client communications
- Develop and track SLAs
- Create department wide statistics reports. Establish customer satisfaction metrics, develop tracking mechanism and report on results and trends
- Conduct performance reviews
- Oversee the company’s Customer Care Training Program
- Work with various corporate groups to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- Support the Vice President of Operations as needed