Software Sales Executive | Vancouver
Our client, a large IT Services organization, is looking for a Software Sales Executive to join their team who mission is to drive solutions through to consumption outcomes.
This role is primarily responsible for driving sales of their Microsoft Cloud Solutions across all customers in a defined territory through business outcome selling. This is an exciting role that will help create business opportunities with their customers through Modern Workplace transition. These opportunities will include both the business value of the Microsoft stack as well as other software ISVs whose products add value to the organization’s Microsoft Solutions.
This is not a company to have your hand held and wait for decisions to be made; Like any culture of entrepreneurship you’ll be managing many aspects of the sales process. Larger processes are automated but you’ll need to be willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in some aspects of process. You will have a support team and Inside Sales in this role.
The right person for this role knows that activity is the key to success and loves being in front of clients and solving business problems with IT solutions. You may be a bit of a cowboy/girl and you’re not afraid to take risks. People who know you know that you were born to be in sales. You are driven and energetic and your track record demonstrates that you have seen the fruits of hard work in sales. You get a charge when you win and this gives you motivation.
5 years ago our client might have been seen as an underdog. Now they are competing and winning against Tier 1 providers as the result of YoY growth, acquisitions and an outstanding reputation around delivery; Agile and rapid.
If this sounds like you and you have a successful track record in software solutions, please be in touch.
- Exceed quotas for software GM and consumption
- Develop new business inside and outside of company’s existing client base
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption and consumption
- Secure BDM/ITDM intent to cloud consumption of workloads
- Focus on Microsoft Solution sales funnel creation
- Engage Microsoft Sales Specialists to help qualify Microsoft opportunities and sell to close
- Proactively identify new Microsoft workloads and opportunities in each account to maximize workload consumption in the cloud
- Successfully promote and sell company’s services as a full service, value added IT systems integrator to desired accounts which meet their specified profile
- Represent the “Voice of the Customer” within the company, and document business-value driven customer success stories and best practices
- Meet/exceed required sales targets in product, services, and consumption
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of new technology and the company’s products and services
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork in all activities
- Work effectively and cooperatively with Software and Advanced Solutions teams
- Educate their business partners on customer requirements
- ompetitive adeptness in establishing and developing accounts, business savvy, a strong customer focus, self confidence, and an ability to manage business relations
- Must be able to provide executive level presentations and written proposals
- A proven ability to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with large accounts
- Strong business/technical understanding of Microsoft Modern Workplace
- Able to think both Tactically and Strategically
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers
- Proficiency with complex solutions is imperative.
- A university degree in business or related area is preferred.