Inside Sales Representative | Toronto
Our client is one of Canada’s leading financial investment product providers. They are known for their exceptional company culture, valuing employees and creating an inclusive environment with great company benefits and perks.
With 100,000s of customers and billions in assets, they help everyday people achieve their financial goals.
They are looking to add an Inside Sales Rep to the team who will be working with a variety of warm leads, dormant accounts and cold calling as well as responding to inbound calls with a D2C client base. This role is a great fit for somebody who enjoys hunting and the upsides that come from working in a commissioned environment with a healthy base. This role requires somebody who can work in a shift environment that may entail weekends.
The Role Entails:
- Inbound and outbound sales primarily in a telesales environment
- Working within a targeted environment and reporting weekly on sales metrics
- Lead generation – both warm leads and new leads
- Growing existing clients by introducing them to new products
- Facilitating appointments using web-based and remote meetings tools (skype, Facetime, etc.)
- Educating clients on products and services
- Processing new clients
- Client follow up and check-ins
- Working within a sales CRM
- 1-3 years of high volume sales experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and build up trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working in MS Office
- Comfort in working with virtual meeting tools including Skype, Google hangouts, Zoom, Webex, Facetime
- Experience working with a CRM is an asset
- Work experience in B2C
- Experience in the financial sector is an asset
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset – Please indicate ability in resume or cover letter
- Please note that once hired, you will need to successfully complete an industry/product specific proficiency course that will allow you to become registered under securities legislation with the various provincial securities commissions.