Director, Life Cycle Marketing Engagements | Vancouver
Director of Life Cycle Marketing
Do you sleep, breathe and eat the world of marketing automation? Are you one-part wildly creative marketer, one-part data nerd, one-part technical marketing wizard and one-part entrepreneur?
Our client is a well-known, independent, progressive, creative communications agency that provides digital, social and technology services to a long list of amazing clients in Western Canada. Located in the dynamic Mount Pleasant Technology Hub and surrounded my some of the region’s most exciting start-ups and innovators, they pride themselves on delivering exceptional client campaigns and experiences.
An agency with purpose their values are anchored in social and environmental responsibility, a stewardship they have held onto since their inception over two decades ago. They work purposefully with brands to help them to define and develop their mission and values as corporate citizens.
If you dream of carving a career path in Marketing 2.0 with the ability to flex your entrepreneurial, creative and technical muscle in a meaningful environment with a great bunch of people then look no further than this beautifully crafted run on sentence! (Actually no – keep reading. We definitely want you to keep reading)
About the role:
Our client is looking to add a Director, Life Cycle Marketing Engagements to their growing team. This brand new role will spearhead the Agency’s Marketing automation efforts and will ultimately be responsible for data driven strategy and implementation for their growing list of clients in the B2C space.
Leading a cross-disciplined team encompassing creative, social, media and content development you’ll lead the implementation of marketing technology solutions for clients while creating and formalizing the line of business for the Agency. You understand the depth of the marketing technology journey and have followed it through from start to finish from implementing marketing automation tools through to creating data-driven campaign strategies all the way through to execution and reporting.
Our client, along with their in-house partners in augmented reality, mobile and digital transformation, is committed to incorporating and integrating data into strategic solutions through it's Marketo partnership; deep Marketo experience is essential and a candidate who is Marketo certified is preferred.
What you will be doing:
- Mapping client needs and objectives to marketing technology solutions and developing the strategy and road map to get there including:
- Nurture programs
- Lead scoring programs
- Email marketing campaigns
- Campaign analytics
- Lead generation, pipeline management and conversion strategies
- Campaign analysis and optimization strategy
- Leading the implementation of Marketo programs for clients and providing training and ongoing technical and campaign support including:
- CRM integration
- Technical and non-technical training for client and Agency users
- Spearheading the development of the Agency’s Marketo practice - leading Agency staff and clients in progressive learning, creation and adaptation of data leveraging Marketo and other new and emerging technologies in marketing automation
- Working with existing partners for the purposes of business development and joint opportunities
- Building and developing a consulting and delivery team to further the development of the LOB for the Agency
- Helping to uncover and grow new business opportunities for the Agency by developing strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Contributing to an environment and culture where people want to come to work
What you need to have:
- 5 plus years in implementing and working with data software platforms, preferably Marketo, in demand lead generation, campaign management or marketing operations.
- Strong understanding and experience in working with technology as it relates marketing automation
- Track record in synthesizing analytics into actionable campaigns
- Strong strategic development and client relationship abilities
- Marketo certified preferred
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to drive ideas into outcomes
- Solutions oriented and results driven mindset
- The ability to take on simultaneous projects internally for the purpose of building the LOB and externally for the purpose of serving the client
- Highly analytical and data driven
- The ability to lead and coach to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Preferable experience and orientation to Purpose and Cause branding and marketing.
- Digital agency experience is a plus
Please apply by sending your resume and a summary about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.